LCSW (licensed clinical social worker) or LGSW (licensed graduate social worker)
JOB SUMMARY: Passionate Behavioral Health Center is seeking for an experienced Social Worker with a background in clinical psychosocial responsibilities. The ideal candidate should be comfortable helping patients adapt to their limitations and assisting families with important decisions about their loved ones. We’re ideally seeking an applicant with experience in mental health and client-facing communications.
• Evaluate existing, new and prospective patients based on their needs, desires and limitations
• Maintain constant communication with residents while addressing their concerns and goals and helping them keep positive attitudes
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; participating in quality reviews and reporting needed changes.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Build rapport with patients and their families and relay all concerns to supervisory case manager.
• Perform supervision to other employees as needed (this is applicable only to LCSW-C Supervisors)
• Develop care plans for residents and provide therapeutic support as needed
• Develop and put treatment plans in place
• Perform psychosocial assessments as needed and refer to other programs within the center.
• Consult with doctors, therapists and medical professionals
• Administer social service programs
• Instruct clients’ families during treatment
• Part time maintain a caseload of 10 minimum and Full time maintain a caseload of 20 minimum
• Ability to make psychosocial assessments and develop and implement viable care plans
• Ability to do Treatment Plans
• Excellent listening and communication skills
• Experience with EHRs
• Ability to provide after-hours service as needed
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
• Master’s Degree in Social Work and licensed with the Maryland Board of Social Workers
• 2+ years social work experience
• Valid and current LCSW or LGSW license
• Valid and Current Driving License
• Current CPR and First Aid